Find us at this wonderful festival on Father’s Day!
Join us at Patchwork Show: Modern Creative Festival and shop local from 200+ local independent vendors featuring handmade & independently designed goods including clothing, art, paper goods, accessories and housewares.
– FREE bike valet from The Bicycle Tree
– FREE shuttle at East End lot (pickup at 4th/Spurgeon) + Santa Ana train station
– Over 150 craft artisans
– 35+ artisan food vendors, pop-up restaurants and gourmet food trucks
– DIY/hands on crafting station from The Makery
-3 stages of music & performance art all day from OCCCA , Naturalist for You & Royal Albatross
– Joia beverage bar + tasting station
– Pop-up trucks : The library Truck, Fashion Truck & Lil’ Green Wagon
All of downtown is celebrating Fathers Day! Restaurants are hosting special meals + drinks + events throughout the day!
PLAYGROUND: visit this Jonathan Gold’s (LA Times) list of The 101 Top Restaurants
CIVIC EATS (corner of Civic Center @ Bristol): Tri tip + eggs or chorizo burger combo from 9-2PM
C4 DELI: Happy Hour from 3PM – 6:30PM
CHAPTER ONE: Buy dad a meal and we will provide a select craft draft beer or Bloody Maria “Ozawa”!
LOLA GASPAR: Pasture menu + two World Cup matches (11:30/2:30)
and more specials from restaurants across downtown!
We need a few more volunteers for the Santa Ana show. Send an email to email@example.com if you want to help out.